1. Admission into various classes is
subject to qualifying written Test from the subjects given
below followed by an Interview and Medical Examination:
a. Admissions in Class V to IX
b. Admissions in Class XI
2. Entry Tests are conducted according to requisite academic
standard of the class for which the candidate has applied.
3. The candidates who apply for admission shall be
communicated exact time, date and center of the written
examination and interview through call letter/admit card.
4. Admission is purely on open-merit system for all the
candidates appearing from all parts of the country and abroad.
However, the results are kept confidential. The criterion of
the Selection Committee cannot be challenged.
5. Candidates who qualify Entry Test and Interview are issued
Joining Letters along with the instructions and exact date /
Time to join the College.
6. At the time of joining the College, all the relevant
documents/certificates must be completed.
7. The candidates may use only the prescribed Forms (attached
with the Prospectus) to apply for admission in any class as
8. Prospectus and prescribed Admission Forms may be obtained
from the College Office at Kashmir Point Murree, or from the
Admission Office Islamabad on payment as under:
a. By Hand Rs. 300/- in cash, or
b. Through Bank Draft Rs. 350/- in favour of Principal, Cadet
The College Authorities reserves the right to cancel admission
of any candidate if any of the information given in the
prescribed form or documents/ certificates attached are found